Thursday 23 February 2012

How To Wear: Plain White T-Shirt

Plain white tees are so beautiful , elegant, and yet so simple and easy to pair with anything in your wardrobe. Today I thought about coming up with outfits that focus on the t-shirt...I chose a loose fitting t-shirt for all 3 looks.



 Here you have the plain white loose fitting t-shirt, paired with blue jeans (this is not your traditional blue jeans, I just love the different colours of skinny jeans). Shoes, I decided on a black heel pump, to accessorise, there is the beautiful leopard print scarf, and the chunky gold bracelet and complete this with a black shopper and you are good to go.

One more thing...tuck the t-shirt on the one side and let the other side hang out.




The second look, is semi formal. This one is very simple. Pair the tee with a burnt orange pencil skirt, and a cute nude wedge heel pump, accessorise with a gold pendant necklace and I just love this brown clutch. Tuck the t-shirt into the skirt with this one.



The last look...I love it! Here I paired the t-shirt with tailored shorts, and my favorite thing today; these black DOLCE VITA JEZABEL PLATFORM HEELS. Accessorise with a gold pendant necklace, add some colour with your nails with the turqouise nial polish, the colour also features on the necklace and some oversized black sunnies to complete your look. Tuck the tee only infront and leave the back hanging out...

This was fun, will definitely come up with more pairings for the white t-shirt in the future. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment