Wednesday 9 May 2012

How To Wear: Brown Ankle Boots

OK! So today is not a boot kind of day! People who have been outside, tell me its very hot. Unfortunately (or fortunately) for me, I have a lot to do inside and will miss out on the sun/heat outside. I am not really a fan of the sun this time of he year anyway; I just want it to be cool/chilly/cold with no rain.

Today, I decided to dedicate my blog post to the Brown Ankle Boot, ankle boots are one of this season's must-haves and I prefer ankle boots to the long boots (absoltely nothing against the long boots of course)

Stacked Heel Sueded Bootie

This is a slouchy ankle boot in fau-suede, with a folded front and large belt strap. It's fitted with an almond toe, and has a 3.75 faux-stacked wood heel. Its available here

Look One
Denim Shirt Over Lace Dress


Look Two

The Printed Cardigan
 1. Stacked Heel Sueded Bootie
2. Bow Print Cardigan
3. Shorts
4. Chevron Patterned Tights
5. Chunky Collar Necklace
6. Fold Over Clutch


Look Three


The Skinny Jeans

1. Stacked Heel Sueded Bootie
2. Light Blue Washed Skinny Jeans
3. Racer Back Top
4. Alexander McQueen Skull Scarf
5. Green Cable Knit Cardigan
6. Mulberry Alexa Hobo Bag



Side Bar: Check out at Woolworths Ankle Boots here they a variety of styles and colors. Also must favorite is the Mr Price one...click here

Hope you enjoyed this post...thanks for reading :)

xOXo

No comments:

Post a Comment