Tuesday 21 February 2012

The Black & White with Colour

Black and White outfits? Boring? Or not? What if I were to put some colour into the mix? Not that I think black and white is boring, or too formal either. I just want to keep things interesting. Black and white outfit combinations will always (in my book, atleast) be classy and sophisticated.

With this 1st one; I'm adding colour with the beautiful Vintage Blue Sling Bag, and then continue with the blue by adding the Black and Blue Bracelet Stack and the Gorgeous Sunnies.

Here the orange cardigan addss colour to this look, and complete with gold accessories. The shopper is my favourite here :)

Not a lot of bright pieces here, because that stunning Neon Yellow Shoes does fulfills its purpose and adds a bright pop of colour.


The nerdy look, LOVE IT! I have just gone "gaga" over lace shorts, LOL. Here I added RED into the mix and rounded it off with a cropped cute denim jacket.
  So basically, if you feel like you need to add colour to your black and white combination, then go ahead and just remember to keep it classy...

No comments:

Post a Comment