Monday 25 June 2012

How To Wear: The Leather Riding Boots

One of my winter loves has to be boots, and the best part is that they come in a variety of designs. From long to short,heel to flat.

Some days you just want to be warm, and just "comfortable"...and  that is where the leather riding boots come. They are absolutely cute.

Here I tried to create 4 pairings with the ALDO "Roediger Riding" Boot and I chose the tan one. I have to say, its one beautiful boot!


Look One

1. Boot 2. Jeggings 3. Oversized Knitted Jersey 4. Layering Top 5. Infinity Scarf 6. Light Pink Bag 7. Watch 8. Bangles


The first look, is very simple. I love wearing boots with either tights or jeggings (or even skinny jeans); because the material is slightly thinner than denim, and it won't cause any discomfort.
Here I used very simple (natural) colors, the grey, green and browns. Added a bit of color and bling with the accessories.

Look Two


1. Boot 2. Parka Jacket 3. Mint Skinny Jeans 4. Oversized Sweater 5. Scarf 6. Cross - Body Bag 7. Cross Ring

This 2nd one, was inspired by last week Friday. That day was so incredibly cold and I am not fond of thick clothing so the Parka Jacket is perfect for me. I love me some leopard print scarf too.

Look Three

1. Boots 2. Bleached Denim Shirt 3. Black Leggings 4. Blazer 5. Color Blocking Bag 6. Neon Yellow Bib Necklace & Earrings 7. Belt


Here I tried to add some color with the accessories as well. I absolutely love the bright necklace against the denim shirt. Neon Yellow is one of this season's on trend colors.

Look Four

1. Boot 2. Vintage Dress w/ Peter Pan Collar 3. Cable Knit Cardigan 4. Knee High Socks 5. Cross-Body Bag 6. Statement Ring

Look number 4 is totally experimental, but I do love it. Its very cute and girly. Its definitely for slightly warmer winter days. The belt from the dress can be worn over the cardigan; and this dress is so unbelievably cute.

Stay Warm :)
xoxo Nikki xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment