Friday 4 May 2012

Style Item of Choice: Converse Sneakers


It is without a doubt that, if I were to choose between a flat shoe and a stiletto...I would absolutely go for the "flats"; even better if its a sneaker.

I love comfortable clothing, sometimes fashion and trends have nothing to do with it; as long as I feel good in what I am wearing. Not that I would wear "flats" for every occassion though (even though I secretly wish I could)

So Converse (some people call them Chucks or Chuck Taylors) are timeless and are styling them is up to you...whether you want to wear skinny jeans or a skirt...

Picture Credits: 1 2 3 4 5 6

The sneakers come in different colors and designs, some very creative and artistic I must say and it looks amazing.

Picture Credits: 1 2 3 4

Picture Credits: 1 2 3 4 5

No comments:

Post a Comment