The trend definitely should be part of anyone's winter wardrobe.
HOW TO WEAR AZTEC PRINTS:
· Get Advise; style blogs have been featuring this look for years; go to the internet for some advice and inspiration.
· Don’t Overdo It; when you decide on wearing tribal prints be careful not to add things like feathers. Also when you are starting out, try to pair the prints with neutral colors.
· Mix Your Prints; when doing this, look it up first. Lots of style bloggers (on Lookbook) mix the Aztec prints with other prints like animal prints, plaids and stripes. Remember to keep it simple though, no going overdo.
· Add Texture; tribal prints are great with leather, suede and fur (faux)
· Accessorize; sample the trend with accessories at first, get the bag, scarf or jewellery to see if you like it and if you want to incorporate it into your wardrobe.
Side note: Aztec prints look great paired with boots and/or denim.
|Aztec Prints - Accessories|
|(from the left) Blake Lively, Hillary Duff, Heidi Klum|
ON THE RUNWAY
ON THE STREET
|@ Jay Jays 1. Jersey R229.00, 2. Leggings R119.00|
|Poncho @ Jay Jays for R229.99|
|Skirt @ Jay Jays for R169.00|
|Top @ Babette for R250.00|